You can make deposits into your Credit Karma Money Spend account using the following methods:
- Transfer from your Credit Karma Money Save account
- Transfer from your linked external account
- Deposit a check using the Credit Karma Mobile app
- Direct deposits
- ACH transfers from an external source using your account and routing information
At this time we do not currently offer a way to deposit cash directly into your checking account.
To transfer from Credit Karma Money Save account or from your linked account:
- Go to the Move Money page
- Select Deposit, Withdraw or Internal Transfer
- Enter the amount you would like to move
- Tap or click in the From field to select an account
- You will have the option of your Credit Karma Money Save account or your linked external account
- Select the Review button that also shows the amount you entered above
- On the confirmation screen, choose Confirm to submit your deposit request
- You should see a message Your money is on the way! confirming that your transfer request has been submitted
We will also send you an email confirmation of your transfer request. Transfers from your Credit Karma Money Save account are available immediately. Deposits from external accounts typically take 2-3 business days to show in your account and are available to use or withdraw within 3 additional business days. Funds transferred into your Credit Karma Money accounts are not available for immediate withdrawal. The process typically takes 2-3 days. This additional time aims to prevent returned transfers and overdrafts on your external bank account.
You can also have deposits made to your Credit Karma Money Spend account by setting up direct deposit with your employer. You can also send money to your checking account using your account and routing numbers but make sure to only share this information with people and businesses you trust.
Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply.
*A maximum of 6 withdrawals per monthly savings statement cycle may apply.