We're sorry to hear you're interested in canceling your Intuit Credit Karma membership.
Keep in mind, if you cancel your Credit Karma membership, you’ll no longer have access to the tools and information on Credit Karma, such as any previous credit scores or report history from TransUnion and Equifax.
If you have Credit Karma Money Save and/or Spend accounts*, please see more information on closing them before you cancel your Credit Karma membership:
- How do I close my Credit Karma Money Save account?
- How do I close my Credit Karma Money Spend account?
If you're sure you want to cancel your Credit Karma membership, then you can go to this section in Credit Karma: Cancel my Credit Karma membership
Some things to keep in mind
If you decide to become a Credit Karma member again in the future, you won’t be able to regain access to the information that was stored in your previous account.
If you decide to cancel your membership, we recommend you first download and save or print any information that you may want to refer to later. See more information about how to do that here: How do I save and print my credit reports?
If you want to keep your Credit Karma membership, but you need help with signing up or accessing your account, see some helpful articles on those topics here:
- I’m having trouble signing up
- How do I reset my password?
- I can’t remember the email address I use with Credit Karma
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change my phone number?
- How do I update my email preferences?
- How do I update my personal information?
If you still need help, we're here for you. Please contact us.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.