If you have lost your debit card or if you believe it has been stolen, you should lock the card using the Intuit Credit Karma App as soon as possible to prevent unauthorized use. If you think you misplaced your card and might find it again, you can unlock it later.
To lock your debit card:
- Go to Settings for your Credit Karma Money Spend account
- Scroll to Debit Card & ATM Usage
- Tap the slider next to the Lock Card button to turn it on.
- This will lock and temporarily deactivate your card. You can unlock your card any time or request a new card if it’s lost or stolen.
- Once you are ready to unlock your card return to this page and tap the slider next to Lock Card again to unlock, and you’re ready to use your card again.
If you believe your card was stolen or if you need a replacement, you can report it and request a replacement through your Credit Karma account. See more on how to do that here: I need a replacement debit card. Once your card is reported lost or stolen, you cannot use it to make purchases or at ATMs. If you see unauthorized activity on your account please contact us immediately to report these transactions.
You will need to activate your replacement card once you receive it. For recurring payments such as subscription services or saved cards in online accounts, please make sure to update with your new card information before the next payment cycle to avoid declines.