Access to the Community is no longer available on Intuit Credit Karma.
The Community provided Credit Karma members with a public forum to discuss and share their knowledge and experiences about credit and finance with each other.
We’ve decided to take this opportunity to reimagine what the Community might look like for our members in the future. As we continue to build and grow our business, our mission remains the same - to champion financial progress for all.
In the meantime, please continue to enjoy all the other great features available to you on Credit Karma:
- TransUnion and Equifax credit reports and scores
- Monitor your vehicle-related activity and see great rates for auto loans and refinance options
- Monitor your home buying power and see great rates for mortgages and refinance options
- Identity Monitoring
- Credit Monitoring
- Tools and calculators to track your credit scores
- Valuable credit and finance information